Delatite are an Australian Manufacturer of Metal Seated, ZERO Leakge Ball Valves for the Power Industry and Other applications.
Successful in supplying valves for severe service applications in Power Stations, Chemical & Petro Chemical plants.
Typical installations include Main Steam Isolation, Boiler & Turbine Drains, Sootblower isolation, Feed pump isolation etc
Valves have also been installed into new “Clean Coal” Pilot Plant Projects
Delatite have recently expanded their range of valves, now including #1500 and #4500 Class, as well as F91 material availability for Super Critical Power Station applications.
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Metal Seated – Zero Leakage design
- Available in Class #1500, #3200, #4500
- 316L Stainless steel, A105, F22, F91 body materials available
- Special Forged Alloy Body Materials available on request
- Butt Weld, Socket Weld, Flanged or Special End Connections
- Trim (Ball, Seats) are HVOF carbide coated with LLK1906
- Suitable for thermal shock apppliactions
- Metal seated – Hand Lapped and Hydrostatically Tested to MSS SP81
- Other Tests available, including Helium Gas test for Tight Shutoff
- Suitable for High Temperature / High Pressure Gases & Liquids
- Repairable (Inexpensive repair options available)
- Actuation options – Manual, Pneumatic, Electric, Hydraulic
- Fast Deliveries – Local stocking policy